Please visit www.clyde-shoppingcentre.co.uk/news for a full update before you visit us.
- Lift and escalator access to upper and lower levels is available at Carinthia Way and Kilbowie Road.
- We have courtesy wheelchairs available for loan. Visit the Centre's security office or our Customer Service Desk to arrange to hire one free of charge. Please note that one personal identity document with name and address shown will be required, and wheelchairs will be provided on a first come, first served basis.
- For details of car parking and how to get to the Centre, please see click here.
Services & Facilities
- Toilet and baby changing / feeding facilities are indicated clearly on the mall map.
- Cash machines are clearly shown on the mall map.
- Bureau de Change facilities are available from eurochange and Travel Agents in the Centre
- Public telephones
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the Centre
- Lost Property - if you have any enquiries about items of lost property please contact the Centre Management Office on 0141 952 4594
- Customer Service staff are there to help you should you require additional information or assistance. Also most importantly you can register your child with customer service to join the Safe Child Scheme and also Harry Otter's Kids Club
Baby Changing Room
Clyde Shopping Centre is proud to announce the arrival of our custom built Baby room which provides a safe area for you and your little ones needs. The Baby Changing Room is located in Upper Carinthia Way just next to the lift. We also have a dedicated room to feed and change your baby located beside South Court toilets.
We have all experienced that moment when a nappy needs changing, or baby needs feeding or it's simply all got too much for the little ones when shopping is not quite finished.
The facility will give parents and guardians a comfortable safe area to attend to their needs with ample changing stations and feeding area it has the entire requirement that anyone visiting the centre with a baby or small child would require.
Our staff will be in attendance during trading hours to ensure that your needs are met and the area is well maintained
- Information Pods are located at key points around the centre allowing you to search for a store or facility in the centre.
- Clyde Shopping Centre has a range of Conference Facilities which can be used for a wide variety of community and business training and learning needs. Contact the Centre Management Office for further details on 0141 952 4594.
- The canal bank area at Clyde Shopping Centre has been transformed through the work of Clydebank Re-built. This area now offers visitors to Clyde a place to sit and relax or follow one of the walks or cycle routes. Why not take your lunch alfresco and try out the heated benches along the canal side!
Clyde Shopmobility is an independent registered charity, as well as a service to the local community and Clyde Shopping Centre.
Located at 30, Sylvania Way, Clyde Shopping Centre, G81 2TL. Just next door to TJ Hughes and is open Monday to Saturday 9am - 5pm (Delivery/Collection of mobility equipment is available from 10.00am to 4.00pm). There is no charge for hiring a scooter when it's returned on the same day its hired.
If you have difficulty accessing the service from our new premises Clydeshopmobility can deliver the scooters to a designated area within the Shopping Centre.
If you would like more information on Clyde Shopmobility call 0141 952 7795 or visit the website at https://www.clydeshopmobility.org/
The service is available to anyone with either temporary or permanent disability, but you don't need to be registered as disabled to use these services.
One of the most important benefits of the shopmobility scheme is the freedom and independence that it offers.
Users of shopmobility services regularly speak of being socially isolated and unable to get out and about on their own, without relying on family members, friends and carers.
Clydeshopmobility also provides families, friends and carers short time respite.
The annual membership is a one off £10 paid on day of registration. This entitles members to free usage of equipment any time during the year. Members can book a scooter or wheelchair in advance of day of use. It's necessary having a photographic proof of identity and a proof of address.