We are looking for a reliable and professional security officer to undertake security work at our client’s premises in Clyde Shopping Centre. We’ll rely on you to keep our client’s site safe whilst maintaining a high visible presence, as per an agreed specification. There will be a requirement to cover shifts Monday to Sunday including day and night shifts and there will be up to 40 hours available per week (4 on and 3 off).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure a high standard of security is maintained (as per specification).
- To protect our client’s property, the public and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Monitor for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Act lawfully at all times on our client’s site.
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences.
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents.
- Patrol randomly and regularly the client’s buildings and perimeter.
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and any vehicle gates.
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment.
- Perform first aid as required.
- Previous security guard experience preferred.
- SIA License (Security Guard or Door Supervisor).
- SIA CCTV License also preferred.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Ability to stay calm in difficult situations.
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus.
- Ability to work with CCTV and other security equipment although training will be given.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Flexibility and patience.
Job Type: Permanent 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.51 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)
- Sia Security (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Not offered
- Closing date 13th September 2019
- Apply with your CV to Mark.email@example.com