At Officers Club we are all about straight talking, no nonsense fashion, dressing style conscious men, looking for affordable, on-trend looks.
Due to expansion and new investment we are currently looking for a Retail Store Manager to join our team in Clydebank.
Over the last few years Officers Club has gone through some changes, we have a vast expansion plan and we’re looking for enthusiastic people to help us promote and push the business forward. As a reward for your hard work, you will be given great opportunities for progression in our ever changing world.
Duties to include,
- Managing and overseeing shop operations, developing a routine for opening and closing, ensuring efficient functioning of the shop, managing the sales floor and providing maximum profitability
- Implementing human resource duties including recruiting, hiring, training and firing, managing schedules, assigning responsibilities and setting sales quotas and performance management based on metrics
- Administrating accounting functions, meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales and financial targets, managing the budget and generating payroll by adhering to payroll policy
- Controlling inventory to ensure sufficient stock, daily and weekly counts, rotated and changed by season, shop specials or sales
- Enforcing exceptional customer service, setting criteria for staff, establishing security and safety measures, creating emergency and lock-down strategy and ensuring health and safety compliance
- Managing loss prevention through security requirements and monitoring strategies, auditing paperwork and inventory levels and appropriately handling broken or damaged merchandise
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience managing a fashion retail store.
- Flexibility to cover shifts throughout the week, including weekends
- Experience in a target driven environment
- A drive to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work with initiative
- Leadership skills
- Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org