Covid Safety guidance at Clyde Shopping Centre
In line with the latest Government guidance, Clyde Shopping Centre remains open providing access to vital services such as pharmacies, health, hygiene, supermarkets, homeware stores and banks. As restrictions are eased and more stores are allowed to open we aim to make sure that your visit is as safe as possible and, in accordance with Scottish Government guidelines, have implemented a range of measures designed to keep everyone safe.
We kindly request that you follow some simple rules when you visit:
- Doors are clearly marked for either entry/exit – please follow the signs.
- There are hand sanitising stations positioned at each entrance/exit – please use them as you enter and exit the mall.
- In order to help social distancing it has been necessary to restrict customer flow and there is a one-way system for visitors to the centre. We have placed signs indicating direction of travel at various points throughout the mall.
- Please try to maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres between households.
- There are queuing markers outside our stores at 2m intervals to assist with social distancing.
Facilities update: We regret that at this time our public toilets and baby change room remain closed. Similarly and until further notice our lifts are not operating. As we are sure you will appreciate these measures have been taken for your safety and we will endeavour to make them available when circumstances and guidance allow.