Covid Safety Guidance at Clyde Shopping Centre
With new safety measures in place, we are extremely happy to announce that non-essential stores will begin to re-open at the centre from the 13th July.
We understand that this has been an exceptionally challenging time and would like to thank you for your loyalty and understanding as well as reassure you that the Health & Safety of our visitors, retail staff and employees remains our priority and that we all follow the guidelines to prevent a potential local lockdown in the future.
In order that we can keep everyone who visits or works at the Centre safe, we will be maintaining social distancing and hygiene procedures, which include additional cleaning throughout the day, regularly disinfecting high touch points such as door handles and handrails and sanitising stations for public use.
Whilst each individual store at the centre will have their own safety measures in place, there will also be other precautionary measures around the centre. Baby changing facilities and communal seating areas will remain closed to the public.
We are very much aware and understand concerns about safety at this time and are following all advice. We know we cannot do this alone and therefore ask everyone who visits Clyde Shopping Centre whether for work or to shop to play their part in keeping themselves and each other safe by following our guidelines, instructions and safety information provided by our teams.
We will continue to keep you updated with changes at the centre and store openings, via our website and social media.
We kindly request that you follow some simple rules when you visit:
- Doors are clearly marked for either entry/exit – please follow the signs.
- Face coverings must be worn whilst visiting the Centre.
- There are hand sanitising stations positioned at each entrance/exit – please use them as you enter and exit the mall.
- In order to help social distancing it has been necessary to restrict customer flow and there is a one-way system for visitors to the centre. We have placed signs indicating direction of travel at various points throughout the mall.
- Please try to maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres between households.
- There are queuing markers outside our stores at 2m intervals to assist with social distancing.
- When using our lifts please note only one person or one household allowed at any time to ensure safe social distancing.
Facilities update: We regret that at this time our baby change room remains closed. We are sure you will appreciate these measures have been taken for your safety and we will endeavour to make them available when circumstances allow.