Latest Clyde information (COVID-19)
In line with the latest Government guidance, Clyde Shopping Centre remains open providing access to vital services such as pharmacies, health, hygiene, supermarkets and banks, please note that all non-essential shops remain closed.
While we are aware and understand your concerns about Covid-19, we want to reassure you that we are monitoring and following all advice issued extremely closely by the Government and Public Health Scotland & England.
We ask that you take these steps, which are consistent with Government advice
- Please do not come to the centre if you have had a new cough or a fever, seek and follow Government advice.
- Keep hands clean, wash regularly and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- If you think you may have encountered the virus, please follow the Government advice and self-isolate in the first instance.
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes, bin the tissue, then wash your hands with soap and water.
- Please ensure you social distance when visiting stores, being mindful not only of yourself but the staff who are at the frontline for customers.
The centre is open normal trading hours although individual stores that are open may vary.
Please continue to follow Government Advice and Stay Safe.