Cracking Easter Crafting!
Join our free Easter kids craft events in the mall from 12-3pm on the following dates:
Tuesday 5th April / Story-time and create your own mini reading book
Thursday 7th April / Create your own Easter bonnet
Saturday 9th April / Create your own mini Easter basket display with real chocolate eggs
Tuesday 12th April / Story-time and create your own mini reading book
Thursday 14th April / Create your own Easter bonnet
Saturday 16th April / Create your own mini Easter basket display with real chocolate eggs
Crafting station located near the Customer Services Desk
Easter Egg Selfie Competition!
Strike a pose in our giant cardboard Easter egg – you’ll find it next to our Customer Services Desk. Send us your selfies on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for your chance to win £140 in Life:Style vouchers! Competition runs from 2nd-16th April 2022. Terms & conditions apply:
Clyde Shopping Centre Easter Egg Selfie Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Clyde Shopping Centre 170 Kilbowie Road Clydebank
- Employees of Clyde Shopping Centre or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 16th April 2022 after this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- To enter the promotion entrants must submit a photo ‘selfie’ of them alongside the cardboard egg cut out located in the mall of Clyde Shopping Centre. Photo must be submitted to the Centre on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, either by sending through Direct Messenger or by tagging the Centre using the applicable social media handles. The promoter does not accept responsibility for any photos that are not received for any reason. 1 winner will be chosen at random from all entries, winning £140 in ‘Life:Style’ vouchers.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree for the promoter to share their photos publicly on social media channels.
- The winners will be contacted using the social media account used to submit the photo, If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner of the prize
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Limit of one entry per person.