We can’t do an Easter egg hunt at Clyde this year, and we’re missing doing our Easter events in the mall. We can however bring you Clyde’s Online Scavenger Hunt! Answer our 10 questions correctly for your chance to win a £20 High Street Voucher – we have 5 up for grabs. All the answers to the questions can be found by exploring the www.clyde-shoppingcentre.co.uk website. Good luck and happy hunting! Terms & conditions apply – see our website for details, enter by 18th April 2021.
#Easter2021 #Easter #Clydebank #competition #easterbunny
Clyde Shopping Centre Easter Explorer Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Clyde Shopping Centre 170 Kilbowie Road Clydebank
2. Employees of Clyde Shopping Centre or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 18th April 2021 after this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen: at random from all correct entries entered using the official competition entry form and verified through a draw. 5 winners will be chosen, each winning a £20 ‘High Street Voucher’.
10. The winners will be contacted using the details provided on the entry form, If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner of the prize
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. Limit of one entry per person.