All Treats no Tricks this Halloween with Clyde Shopping Centre and the Clydebank Post!
Saturday 30th & Sunday 31st October 2021
With the dark nights drawing in and All Hallows Eve rapidly approaching, Clyde Shopping Centre and the Clydebank Post have teamed up to offer local families a Spooktacular Trick or Treat event over the Halloween weekend.
On Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st October children of all ages are invited to dress up in their favourite Halloween costume and visit Clyde Shopping Centre to take part in a scavenger hunt around the mall.
Entry forms will be available from the Customer Service Desk at Clyde and participants will follow a trail around the Centre, searching for hidden letter clues in and around the shops. Once completed, a tasty wee treat will be waiting for you at the Customer Service Desk!
And that’s not all…
Completed entry forms will also be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win one of the following fang-tastic prizes courtesy of the Clydebank Post:
5x Google Home Minis
5 x Amazon Echo Dots
5 x Kindle Fire tablets
5 x Go Air Bluetooth Earbuds
20 winners will be chosen!
You will find the letter clues hidden in the windows of the following tenants:
- News & Magz
- Officers Club
- Sylvania Services
- Currie & Quirk
- The Entertainer
- H&T Pawnbrokers
- Cash Generator
- TJ Hughes
- The Works
- Hays Travel
- The Fragrance Shop
- Barrhead Travel
- Empire Cinema
- Sugar Beauty Bar
- New Look
The Customer Service Desk will be open from 9.30am – 5.30pm on Saturday 30th October and 11am – 4pm on Sunday 31st October for the collection and return of competition entry forms. Happy Hunting!
Prize draw terms & conditions:
- The promoter is: Clyde Shopping Centre 170 Kilbowie Road Clydebank
- Employees of Clyde Shopping Centre or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 31st October 2021 after this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen: at random from all correct entries entered using the official competition entry form and verified through a draw. 20 winners will be chosen, each winning one of the following prizes:
5 winners will win a Google Home Mini
5 winners will win an Amazon Echo Dot
5 winners will win a Kindle Fire tablet
5 winners will win a pair of Go Air Bluetooth Earbuds
- The winner will be contacted using the details provided on the entry form, If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner of the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Limit of one entry per person.